Microcosm Microcosm

Epic

Honestly. Need I say more?

Random Violence! Random Violence!

Not bad at all

Those two guys are friggin tougher than nails! I wont critize anything because im a noob at makin flash movies but as with all the other suggestions, you can go a bit more into depth. Keep it up, and keep the ball rollin!

-Jake

N.G. Showdown N.G. Showdown

Very action packed, and funny to boot!

Incredible animation and art, and I had to laugh at that madness part, well done

GRaFOS GRaFOS

I usually aint one for this kind of music

But this is a great song my friend, I especially like how you started it, and then it picked up, and I was hooked. Good luck on your next project, may i suggest a guitar in the next one?

Marjask responds:

Hmm, I'll definitely consider it. Maybe that one thing with Sytrus...

These Mistakes are Mine Alone These Mistakes are Mine Alone

Beautiful

I cant find any other word for it. Amazing work my friend, kudos, the sound clip that was in there gave me chills.

Halo- Lone Rider. (DEMO) Halo- Lone Rider. (DEMO)

Usually i dont write reviews...

But this is a true piece of art you got here my friend, to be honest with you, you could almost show up ol' Marty himself. Guitar is perfect, drums are sweet, i dont know what much else to say, except kudos, and as for Yamors idea of this being the arbiters theme, im right there with them.

Love is in the Air Love is in the Air

Wow...

Not many pictures send chills down my spine... this one did it. Beautiful. All I can say.

Elk's Doodle Interpretation Wo Elk's Doodle Interpretation Wo

From Scratch?

If thats from scratch, my hats off too ya, phew, that looks badass. Id hate too see that crawlin around under my rug I tell ya!

Crysis Crysis

Nice

The web cam doesnt do it justice. Did you use both a normal brush, and an airbrush? It looks pretty sweet even though the quality aint the best. Looking forward to the higher quality version.

~Jake

msg2007 responds:

YEAH i'M GOING TO UPLOAD THE GOOD VERSION SOON
as for what I used .....I use just about everything I can get my hands on lol
Carcol.....Ink.......Pastels.... no air brush thou

this took about 12 hours to do

yull see the full version soon

M.S.G