All 5 art Reviews

Love is in the Air Love is in the Air

Wow...

Not many pictures send chills down my spine... this one did it. Beautiful. All I can say.

Elk's Doodle Interpretation Wo Elk's Doodle Interpretation Wo

From Scratch?

If thats from scratch, my hats off too ya, phew, that looks badass. Id hate too see that crawlin around under my rug I tell ya!

Crysis Crysis

Nice

The web cam doesnt do it justice. Did you use both a normal brush, and an airbrush? It looks pretty sweet even though the quality aint the best. Looking forward to the higher quality version.

~Jake

msg2007 responds:

YEAH i'M GOING TO UPLOAD THE GOOD VERSION SOON
as for what I used .....I use just about everything I can get my hands on lol
Carcol.....Ink.......Pastels.... no air brush thou

this took about 12 hours to do

yull see the full version soon

M.S.G

OUT

thanks aging

Menace Menace

Kewl

Looks like a mean dude, and I digg the pose hes got. Whats the movie?

smirkstudios responds:

Thanks man! The movie will be called Menace, and it will be an action flick about an evil robot with mysterious intentions!

Halo: Olive-Drab Halo: Olive-Drab

Very realistic

Your shading is spot on, and your textures very realistic. Minor issue with the helmet, as it seems as the cover over the visor seems rather raised when it shouldn't be, and the top of his head is a lil high. Also the rifle butt should be against his shoulder for more of a combat ready look. A final note, maybe you could make the blur to your advantage, and make an illustration with lots of movement in it like hes running or something? Just a suggestion. In all, I double g digg this drawing, great job!

~Jake P.S. - Sorry for the wall o text lol

Tommy-Gun responds:

Wall of text? Not at all.

Thanks for the advice and criticizm.